Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Who feels anxious? Or - Who doesn't?

Today I read more wonderful blogs from the mind of Alisa Steady, an artist who is more than just that.  Go to her at Alisa Steady Art and read her blogs.  One of which leads me to my ramblings on the subject of worry and anxiousness.

I don't know if anyone is reading this, but I'm blogging anyway.  It helps to sort out who I really am, as if that counts for  much in this universe!  But a blog allows for things to be all about 'ME.'  I like that!  All about ME!

As a kid and a young adult, I was always worried.   WORRIED!  You name it, I worried about it.  It was with me all the time and life felt very burdensome.  It took me a long time - and I mean a long, long time - before I was able to control this.  What helped me?  Well, the old adage which we have heard over and over again about worry not helping anything.  It's true, but the words didn't mean much to me under I actually thought about them and said - Crikey - that's right!

And then, at a much more advanced age, I learned to rely on my inner help - from the universe.  It's there for all us.  Truly.  I say this without fear of being wrong.  And I am not a kooky person who burns smelly things and Ohms all over the place and invites spirits to come in for a cup of tea.  I'm an ordinary person with an extraordinary belief in the Universe and the help it offers and all the other good things that go along with that.

Anyone interested in learning more?  Having a discussion?  Telling me to shove it?

Gosh, I'd love some fish and chips right now.  Not something you'd ask the Universe for, though.  We have to keep it real here.

Sweet peace to you all, wherever you are.

Crow



1 comment:

  1. Regarding worrying about things, and inner help from the universe. I sometimes reflect on how everyone and everything on earth was carrying on normally all the time before I was born, and then when I was born I didn't worry about how I was going to survive. Everything was doing just fine without me, until I reached a certain age when I began to worry about things. But just by stepping back and reminding myself that these things don't need me to worry about them, just as life went on before I was aware enough to worry, it will go on now, and I need not worry about it.

    ReplyDelete