Saturday, October 20, 2012

Any minute now!

Any minute now I shall have a beautiful banner created by one of today's most talented artists.  She has volunteered to do this because she is kind, thoughtful and supportive of all artists.  I am so moved by this outreach of kindness by others.  If you are a writer struggling out there, please contact me.  I have a lot of experience and have helped others in the past, with, may I say with due modesty, great success.  I would love to give you some nurturing and support.

Crow

4 comments:

  1. Well, you just sound delightful! With your modesty you "calls it likes you sees it!" I may be in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post! I found it by following your daughter's link on Facebook. You are so brave, taking up blogging! I am humbled and was immediately drawn to respond. As soon as I figure out how to send you a private message I would love to contact you. I am writing my memoir right now and I need some nurturing and support!!! I have so many questions that I don't know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't seem to find a way... I wonder if it would be ok to ask your daughter to give you my email address (I can send it to her in a private message on Facebook)? Otherwise I am not sure how to contact you and maintain my privacy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sylvia!! It's so wonderful to see you here in virtual space!! Your site is beautiful and I can't wait to see the content as time progresses. Count me in as one of your number 1 fans!

    ReplyDelete